Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Friday, June 03, 2005

Beginnings

I have another blog. I write my thoughts and fears in there. It can be quite depressing. My poetry is in there. Some day I will actually make a web page for my poetry

I was reading alan's blog about trip and added my own comment about the birds and things we saw. I've been quite inspired by his blog. I love the pictures and links. My other blog is too full of 'issues' and perhaps my mind is too. I wanted to focus on Nature. And since I'm so damn verbose anyway it seemed natural to start my own blog. So here it is. :)



I'm adding this picture of coal, because I realize his name is going to keep coming up. Besides... any opportunity to show off the best dog in the world is fine by me :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

We need to get you a cheap digital camera so you can post pictures. :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Herman said...

And last night I jokingly told Renae what that's what I wanted for my birthday and before I read this I sent you (Alan) an email saying I wanted one. Hmm...

10:37 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

I just wanted to comment on the great photo of Coal--he's darn cute.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home