Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cedar Butte

I hiked Cedar Butte yesterday. I was frustrated by how many people I encountered in the Iron Horse trail, but once I turned off onto the Cedar Butte trail it was wonderful isolation. The trail was very overgrown. Coal felt a bit doubtful about this. He kept looking back at me, with this "are you sure we should go this way?" expression.

I ate lots of berries. If you look carefully at the link I provided the survey marker at the top says "Ceder Butt". How had I never noticed that before :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home