Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Capturing the magic - Commonwealth Hike

If you want the narrative of my hike (I talk too much) check out my previous entry. You can click on a picture to see it larger.

Autumn color on a vine maple


The tree is growing over the boulder,
its roots reaching for the nourishing soil



Ent?


Snag


Distant colors playing peek-a-boo


Red Mountain



Guy Peak



Commonwealth Creek

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Movie Critics: The Blogosphere Is Closed
Another sign blogs are moving into the mainstream media industry popped up in the form of movie critiques.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on anything, like music!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home