Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Friday, September 29, 2006

Transitions

It's been a while since I updated. I've been to California and back. I moved from the lush forest to arid land in a matter of few hours. The change is so dramatic. I've also watch the season begun to change. I love Autumn. So much change happening so quickly, it still seems like magic to me. Just a single leaf goes through an amazing transformation.

LEAVES




LICHEN



CALIFORNIA

Mt Rainier from the plane



The agriculture of Central California was interesting to me




There were such beautiful flowers
The light was fantastic, they seemed to glow from within



There was extensive spider webs in the lanscaping and
the irragation made them magical

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Chris, you really do have quite the photography gift in capturing incredible images within the natural world.
These are all great, but I especially like the lichen & the last one of the dewdrops on the web. I'd love to get a print of that one, if you're willing. Was thinking perhaps even a 5x7 or 8x10--I could matte it & frame it. You could sign it. :)
I bet the big guy likes the photo of the tractors. :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Herman said...

Ooo... I'm flattered. The waterdrops on the web isn't a standard size.

I'll email you and we can firture out how to make it work

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home