Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Reflections


It's been a beautiful Autumn. I've been captivated by the changing leaves. I've also been noticing many more reflections on water. Sometimes it's good to walk out in nature with the camera. Because then you are really looking for things.

Went for a walk with Alan. It was a beautiful day; remarakably warm. The Snoqalmie is running much higher. We went to eat lunch at one of my favorite beaches (where I saw the eagle) but there really isn't any beach there now. Even though the river is higher it is still so clear and it was calm enough for reflections of the trees.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

Looks like you need to turn on the word verification to prevent spam comments. It stinks, but I had to do it with my Heifer blog also.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home