Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sunny California

OK, this is going to be a short post because I want to get outside and play. I am here in Central California, at my friends, for a week. I had a grand time yesterday sitting in the sun. It's been in the 70's here. I sat outside and enjoyed the warmth, read and watched the birds and butteflies. There are hummingbirds! Then I couldn't resist getting out my camera. All I did is spend time exploring their backyard but there was plenty to see.

I was playing a bit with taking some more abstract pictures. And playing with Renae's photosoftware. And now I'm off for some more adventures









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home