Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Franklin Falls in Autumn

I haven't got much to say. I'm glad it's Autumn. The trails are quieter and the colors are stupendous. Fungus seem otherworldly and make me curious. Water is magical at any season. Coal and I sat alone at the Falls for quiet some time.


Enjoy the photos (don't forget you can click on them to see them big)...

I wish I could have gotten a better photo.
(I was virtually laying down)
The water drops on this were great


I have no idea what kind of fungus this is.
I think it's absolutely beautiful.
Someone tell me what it is!



Fallen log, I couldn't resist the sepia effect

Fall color

The best dog in the world





1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

The water drops on the fungus are so cool!! It's amazing how they are clinging to it!

I'll have to look up that cool drippy fungus in my book when I get home.

Love the photo of Coal. :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home