Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Saturday, November 03, 2007

October Poem

October
Is the month
Of depression.
It leaves me

Swollen with emotion,

Dark and crumbling,

Like a rain soaked

Rotten log.


There are moments though,
Crisp and bright,

When the leaves dance

And the trees whisper.

My spirit stirs,

Remembering
That as a child
I laughed

And chased the wind.


Breathing the musk

Of autumn,

Full of emotion and memory,

I embrace the change.

All poetry and photography (c) Herman

2 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Beautiful.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Herman said...

Thank you

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home