Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Monterey Bay

Well, I got back from California and never finished this post, so several months later here it is! We took 2 trips to Monterey, 1 to visit the aquarium and 1 to play on the beach. I had a lovely time. It's been a while since I had played on a beach and the aquarium was awesome.















3 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

what beautiful photos from california! i miss the ocean & can't wait to get out & backpack on the coast. eagerly awaiting spring...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kristen Gough said...

These are incredible photos! Your blog is such a gift of beauty--inspiring and revealing. Thanks so much for posting, both your photography and your words.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Herman said...

Thank you both :)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home