Simple Gifts

I believe I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world; the Snoqualmie Valley. I get to see amazing things everyday. It's time to celebrate that. (You can view pictures in larger format by clicking on them)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Moments of beauty

I'm finding that my interest is shifting. I'm still passionate about nature, but it's photography instead of facts and words that I use to express that. I've enjoyed watching the progression of Spring. It seems like this year has been particularly beautiful or is it that I'm seeing the beauty more? I love finding the small things that are so easily missed.


6/3 Maple 'helicopters'

5/30 Meadowbrook


6/3 near Snoqualmie River


5/30 Meadowbrook


6/3 Looking in a foxglove flower


5/29 Wet flagstone


5/20 near my house


5/29 at work


milipede (ok, the picture isn't great but I couldn't resist.
Coal almost stepped on him, but I pushed Coal out of the way)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home